terça-feira, 16 de setembro de 2008

Trojan British Reggae Box Set



Here's the list of 50 tracks:


Cd1:
1. A letter to mummy and daddy - The Duke All Stars
2. Yorkie special - The Trojan All Stars
3. All I have to do is dream - Denzil & Pat
4. Rhythm in - Reco and The Rhythm Aces
5. Let's go downtown - Brother Dan All Stars
6. Life on reggae planet - Joe The Boss
7. There goes my heart - Seven Letters
8. Then you can tell me goodbye - Gene Rondo
9. I can't stop loving you - Owen Gray
10. Bye bye love - The Dials
11. Gentle on my mind - Pat Sandy
12. Tears on my pillow - Desmond Riley
13. Moon walk - Sprong and the Nyah Shuffle
14. Phoenix City reggae - The Family Circle
15. I'm gonna give her all the love I've got - Tony Tribe
16. Guns of Navarone - Freddie Notes and the Rudies
17. Talking Boss - George Lee

http://www.zshare.net/download/4866876f0cc11a/

Cd2:
1. Nyah bingewe - Nyah Earth
2. What's your name - Dennis Lowe
3. Let's work together - Billy Jack
4. I wish you well - Delroy Dunkley
5. Too late - Vinent Mcleod
6. Morning sun - Al Barry and the Cimarons
7. Goodnight my love - Winston Laro
8. Walking thru Jerusalem - The Corporation
9. True love, true love - Terry, Carl and Derrick
10. Musical popcorn - Pama Dice
11. Turn round twice - The Message
12. Brixton reggae festival - The Setters
13. Bush beat - Lloyd and the Prophets with the Cimarons
14. Please don't go - Count Suckle and the Rudies
15. Let me out - Concorde
16. In the summertime - The Music Doctors
17. Tony B's theme - Joe's All Stars

http://www.zshare.net/download/48898564551c7a/

Cd3:
1. Funny - Rupert Cunningham
2. What greater love - Teddy Brown
3. Dancing in the sun - Daniel in the Lion's Den
4. Patches - The Rudies
5. Honey hush - Millie
6. A single girl - Silkie Davis
7. Baby don't wake me - Del Davis
8. It's too late (to say you're sorry) - Laurel Aitken
9. Down in the boondocks - Delroy Williams
10. Be loving to me - The Tillermen
11. Soul for sale - The Cmiarons
12. Memories of love - The Orbitones
13. What do you want to make those eyes at me for - Dandy
14. Suzanne beware of the devil - Nicky Thomas
15. Working on it night and day - The Aces
16. Tchaikovsky's piano concerto no. 1 - The Neasden Connection

http://www.zshare.net/download/4888532781e190/

Password: http://kingstonians.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário:

Pedidos & Sugestões:
* Don't forget to put your email.